Towards a Sustainable Earth - Human-Environment Interactions & the Sustainable Development Goals
Last day of application: Closing date for intention to submit 31/07/2018
Day of decision: Prel. December 2018 03/12/2018
The funding partners in Towards a Sustainable Earth (TaSE) invite proposals to this first call under the TaSE initiative, which aims to significantly improve our understanding of the complex interactions between people and the environment required to make progress in achieving the United Nations Global Goals (Sustainable Development Goals).
- Closing date for intention to submit: 15:00 CET on 31 July 2018
- Closing date for full proposals: 15:00 CET on 14 August 2018
This call is a collaboration between the following international agencies:
- the UK Research & Innovation councils: NERC, the Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC) and the Arts & Humanities Research Council (AHRC)
- the Japan Science & Technology Agency
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China
- the Department of Biotechnology, India
- the Swedish Research Council for Sustainable Development, Formas
Applicants are invited to submit multilateral collaborative research proposals comprising eligible researchers from a minimum of three nations represented by the funding agencies.
Swedish applicants may apply for a maximum of 2 million SEK (€ 200,000) for participation in a project and a maximum of 4 million SEK (€ 400,000) if the applicant also is coordinating the project.
More information and application processes
Find more information on UK Research & Innovation councils website
Lisa Almesjö, Formas
Phone: +46 8 775 4053, +46 70 385 4053